A Corporate Kit is a binder that contains essential items for the required maintenance and administration of a company. Once your company is formed, you must comply with corporate formalities. These formalities include holding initial and annual meetings of directors and shareholders/members, adopting bylaws/operating agreements, and issuing shares of stock/membership certificates. Accumera’s kits, included in our VALUE and PREMIUM formation packages, contain the necessary items to make complying with these formalities easy.
Our Standard Corporate/LLC Kits include:
- 3-ring Binder with 265 sheet capacity and gold detailing
- Pocket on inside of binder for filing loose papers, CD and business Cards
- Clear Insertable label holder on spine with company name
- Matching Slipcase to give a clean dust free look to your corporate kit
- 20 Customized Stock/Membership Certificates printed on high quality paper 24 lb thickness with watermark and copy protection
- Stock/Membership Transfer Ledger
- Bond Paper for printing your Minutes & Bylaws/Operating Agreement
- Special Corporate/LLC Minutes & Bylaws/Operating Agreement on CD (just fill in the blanks and print on paper provided)
- Customized folding 1 5/8” Corporate/LLC Seal, Our seals are guaranteed for life
- Six Position Corporate or Five Position LLC Tabs
Contact us now to place your order or for more information on the process.